- Loop-Re-Volutions in Polish Contemporary Music between 1970 and 80
- Re-Reading Lutoslawsky, Dobrowolsky, Simansky, Sikorsky, Haubenstock-Ramati
:Pioneers of Loop-Aestetics?
- The Loop as a concept. The Polish Re-Definition.
- Difference and Repetition: The Deleuze Book as a new starting point.
- The Difference: Complex Minimalism.
- Different Loops: Loop Polyphony (Lutoslawsky, Dobrowolsky)
- Loop with inherent Difference: (Schimansky, Dobrowolsky): the complex Loop.
- The Dialectics of Difference and Repetition as a formal principle: Lutoslawsky,
- The Return of Leibnitz: a new Monadology: the concept of model-repetition
(Dobrowolsky, Lutoslawsky): a new Baroque ? (Schimansky).
- The concept of the Mobile (Haubenstock-Ramati) as a monad.
- The influence of electronic music (Dobrowolsky, Haubenstock)
- The influence of early loop-composers on new compositions(my work).